Wednesday, December 5, 2012

If you LOVE food...COME PARTY WITH US!!!

Next to the decorating within theme, the food is probably next in my top three favorite things about hosting an event. The possibilities are endless ESPECIALLY now that I have my new addiction to Pinterest.


But with all the different recipes floating around on the pinning addiction site how do you know which ones to choose and use? The following is a link to appetizers, desserts, and drinks I have served at events within the last year that I got from Pinterest that have ACTUALLY worked out and been a hit at my events. click here to get to my TRIED AND TRUE RECIPES board on Pinterest.

There are tons of options out there and the list above is obviously minute compared to the other stuff out there, but if your not someone who is frequently cooking up this stuff and trying it out on multiple innocent party goers it's nice to know before starting if this is something that's really gonna taste like it's worth the hassle. Another thing I learned at the nesting baby shower I just hosted a couple weeks ago is that SAMS CLUB has an awesome chicken salad that you can buy premade and serve on croissants. DELICIOUS! I think I ate 3 of them at the shower, and I must say, they are way better than mine. And my hubby tells me mine are great, so they must be pretty good if they are better than mine.

1 comment:

  1. This will be useful as I am just now on my own and learning to cook. :/

    ReplyDelete