Tuesday, December 4, 2012

At Easy Peasy we aim to PLEASE-Y!

I know Pleasy-er is not a real word, but it sounded good....or at least I like to think so.


Since my posts are very verbose I try to make sure I'm don't add too many pictures and make them seem even longer. I have, however, had lots of requests via email and Facebook messages to show more pictures. So to make things more PLEASURABLE for my lovely followers...drum roll....

 

EASY PEASY EVENTS NOW HAS A SECOND PAGE AVAILABLE CALLED PHOTOS!!! 


Be sure to check out the tabs at the top of the page. There is one titled HOME this is the one you are currently on with all my periodic posts. The one on the right is titled PHOTOS! CLICK ON IT and it will take you to a gallery of slideshows of pics you might enjoy.

Please keep in mind that although I may periodically share photos of ideas from online or from friends in my posts, the ONLY pics that will make it to the PHOTOS page are events I have attended or hosted myself.

I would, however LOVE to feature your super cool events on a post if you have something you've hosted that turned out awesome. Shoot me a message and your original images and we will work something out!

Now since there wasn't really any cool info in this post here is a simple money saving tip for your brain:  Christmas is almost upon us. While some people still like to wrap up presents with paper there is a TON of people who love to use gift bags! For the party planner this is an awesome opportunity. Generally people don't keep the gift bags when everyone is done. I DO..And call me weird, but I keep the tissue paper too. Wanna know why? If the bags are plain I can reuse them for game prize bags at parties and showers, or if they are christmas style I can reuse next christmas. As for the tissue paper I flatten it out as best I can and use it to make tissue poms at numerous events!!  Enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. YAY!! I am so excited to go look at all the pictures!! & btw I love tissue poms! You should tell us how to make them or a site we can use... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I was planning on do that on one of the next posts I do tonight soooooooo just wait and see. I also will try to provide the link for the tutorial my sis-in-law Kiki uses for her tulle poms. These are super cute but in a more re-usable fashion since they seem to be more durable than the tissue ones. They are the ones you can see in the "nesting shower pics". Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely can't wait to look at the photos!

    ReplyDelete